Crescendo Music Notation Editor Free 2.05 Download Now
Crescendo Free is a simple and intuitive way to create musical compositions. Crescendo allows you to create, save and print your music compositions on your Windows PC. Crescendo Free comes with a variety of notation symbols, key, and time signatures.
Crescendo Music Notation Editor and Composition Software. Free music notation and composition software to arrange your own professional quality sheet music using a wide array of music symbols and notes.
Crescendo Music Notation Editor Features:
* Change the key signature and time signature
* Add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
* Compose music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (e.g., Alto and Tenor)
* Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes
* Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
* Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
* Drag notes to change their pitch or placement
* Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
* Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
* Add ties and slurs across notes
* Zoom in and out for easier editing
* View history of work completed
* Save to Crescendos format, or export as MusicXML
* Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
* Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
Create professional music scores with this intuitive and easy to use free software.
- Average User Rating: 0 average of 0 user ratings
- Downloads Total: 19
- Downloads last Month: 2
- File Type: Freeware
- File Size: 843
- Category: Audio and Video > Music Composers
- Date: 2017-08-10
- OS: WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 10,Windows 8
- Tags: crescendo , free , notation editor , music notation software , notation software , music software , sheet music software , music production software , music software pc , music software windows , music creation software
Post Your Review
Share / Bookmark