MITCalc - Shafts Calculation 1.24 Download Now
The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts. Application supports Imperial and Metric units, is based on ANSI, ISO, DIN standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems
The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
- Average User Rating: 1 average of 0 user ratings
- Downloads Total: 254
- Downloads last Month: 0
- File Type: Shareware
- File Size: 2157
- Category: Design and Photo > 3D Modeling and CAD
- Date: Dec 28,2008
- OS: [windows] : Win95 Win98 WinME WinNT 3.x WinNT 4.x Windows2000 WinXP Windows2003 Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005 WinME Windows Vista Starter Windows Vista Home Basic Windows Vista Home Premium Windows Vista Business Windows Vista Enterprise Windows Vista Ultimate Windo
- Tags: Shaft , shafts , design , strength check , stress concentration , critical speed , safety coefficients , deflection , bending angle , DIN 743 , CAD , DXF , CAM
Post Your Review
Share / Bookmark