Rar Password Recovery Easy is a tool intended to help you recover information from password-protected RAR archives. It uses the only effective method to extract passwords from archives created by modern WinRAR versions (2.90 and higher): dictionary-based attacks (password lists).
Rar Password Recovery Easy utilizes optimized cryptography algorithms, allowing it to check thousands of passwords per minute on modern hardware.
You dont have to create your own password lists to start using Rar Password Recovery Easy. Two of such lists are provided for your convenience: list with common English words and list with common passwords harvested from webboards.
It is also easy to use, with simple and user-friendly interface.
Rar Password Recovery Easy features include:
* Support of all RAR version and compression methods
* Support of multivolume and solid archives
* Support of archives with encrypted file names (headers)
* Very large archives support
* Multi-core CPU and multi-processor systems support
* Dictionary-based attack method (password lists)
* User-friendly interface
* Drag&Drop support
* Two sample password lists provided with program